Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Little Pain With Your Pleasure from Meredith O'Reilly On Wicked Wanton Wednesday.

Age play... captive fantasy... a tropical island... a hot dominant man who wants to nurture and care for you, mm, mm, mm... Sounds like Miss Meredith has a lot planned for us in her new erotic romance, His Little Captive.  

She's here with us on Wicked Wanton Wednesday to share a sneak peek and a sexy snippet.  And, since I know her pretty well, I can reveal that she is giddy with excitement over have such a hot cover, featuring her favorite romance cover model, Jimmy Thomas.  So take it away, Meredith, and thanks for being here today!

No, Maddie, thank you for having me over on your blog!  I have a naughty snippet to share from my newly released book that is available for pre-order now.  Release day is 5/12, so you don't have long to wait.  And you're wrong about being giddy over my cover, I'm practically orgasmic!  Thanks to Jimmy and the talented cover artist, Korey Mae Johnson over at Stormy Night Publications.

And now, what you've been waiting for, my snippet :)

~~~~~

Excerpt from His Little Captive!
  
Before I could ask questions, he was lying down next to me and then guiding me up to straddle his hips.

“Oh, yes,” I purred, as his familiar shaft filled my inner hole. My muscles squeezed his cock, causing him to grunt.

“We’re going to take this one nice and slow,” he drawled, placing both of his hands on my hips and setting the pace.

He wasn’t joking when he said he wanted to go slow; every thrust felt like they were a half a minute apart.

“Bend down; I want to taste your sweet nipples.”

After I did as he asked, he brought one of my aching nipples into his mouth and sucked as he continued to guide my hips in a leisurely up and down motion.

“Ahh,” I murmured, his cock angled just right to hit my G-spot each time he went inside of me. My third orgasm of the night was building and it felt like it was going to be the biggest of them all.

He nipped at my beaded point, shooting a sharp wave of pleasure to my pussy. This caused me to clamp down on him even harder.

“You like a bit of pain with your pleasure.” As if to prove his point, he twisted each of my nipples, causing me to buck over top of him. “Easy, girl.”

I was seconds away from my release and I didn’t think I’d be able to hold it back any longer.
As if he were a mind reader, he demanded, “Come for me. Now!”

At his command, my orgasm swept over me as it felt like every one of my muscles spasmed with an insane amount of pleasure. He kept pumping himself up inside me until he shouted his own release, which spurred me on further, and I shuddered yet again.

Finally, the spasms ceased and I collapsed onto his chest, sweat-covered and barely able to catch my breath. When I chanced a glance up at my handsome captor—me having long since become his willing, enthralled captive—he seemed to be in about the same shape I was.

“What’s on your mind, Lilly?” His question was a low, husky rumble as he glanced down at me.

“Best… orgasm… ever.”

Buy Link




~~~~~

His Little Captive Blurb

After waking up in a room she doesn’t recognize, twenty-year-old college student Lilly Parkins discovers that she has been placed in a secret government program for adult women who would benefit from living under the care of a firm but loving daddy. For the next few months, all of her needs will be provided for so that she can experience the childhood she never had.

Having been orphaned years ago, Lilly has grown accustomed to depending only on herself, and she is none too pleased by this arrangement, but when she meets her new daddy, Charles Davidson, she cannot help being impressed by the handsome, kindhearted businessman.

Charles makes it clear that while he will never be harsh with Lilly, he will be stern if her behavior makes it necessary, and when she speaks rudely to him he bares her bottom and spanks her soundly. In spite of his strict discipline, however, Lilly delights in Charles’ care and attention, and she soon finds herself longing for him to take her in his arms and make her his. But when her time in the program comes to an end, will it mean saying goodbye to him forever?

Publisher’s Note: His Little Captive includes spankings, sexual scenes, and age play. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.


Contact Links for Meredith



Thanks for having me over to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment