Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Little Sexy Time with Meredith O'Reilly on Wicked Wanton Wednesday

Today, on Wicked Wanton Wednesday, I’m going a little light on the wicked for Meredith O’Reilly and her new short story.  It’s a sweet little age play with the cutest darn cover I ever did see.  Who did that for you, Meredith?

Korey Mae Johnson at Stormy Nights Publishing. Isn’t it great?  I love it!  And thank you for having me over on your blog today, Maddie, and helping me promote.  I’ve been wanting to do this little story for a while, and try my hand at a short story at the same time.

It’s top 100 on Amazon, Meredith.  Congrats on that, so it looks like you did something very right here.  Did you bring us a sexy snippet?

I sure did, a sexy spanking snippet, which I new your followers would gobble right up.  I hope everyone enjoys my Little Sleepover!!


The Little Sleepover
by Meredith O'Reilly

In this snippet, Samantha and Jackson are having some sexy time together.

I nudged her out between my legs so I could stand up. “Turn around.”

She did as she was told as I grabbed the fuzzy handcuffs. I clicked them around her wrists, making sure that there was a little give, so she didn’t hurt herself if she pulled on her restraints.
I placed the blindfold over her eyes as I wanted to keep her from knowing what was coming next.

“I want you to lean over the bed.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I guided her onto the bed. Her upper body laid on the mattress as her lower body hung off of it. It was at the perfect angle for me to play with her delectable ass.

I noticed her breaths beginning to come out in small pants. She was getting aroused by the anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Wanting to start her off easy before I used the flogger, I sat on the side of the bed and gave her ass a good smack.

“Oh,” she moaned loudly.

I continued to spank each cheek, alternating where my strokes landed. My spanks were light and I only focused on her butt, not her sit spots since this was a fun spanking. She hated having her sit spots smacked.

She wiggled a little on the comforter, and my guess was that she was trying to control the fire between her legs. My lovely wife enjoyed her spankings.

Once her ass was a nice shade of pink and well heated, I reached for the flogger.

I slithered it up and down her back, around her bottom, and between her legs. Her pussy was glistening with her juices.

After I teased her some more, I stood and started to rain the flogger down on her ass. Since this was suede and I was using lighter strokes, I wasn’t as careful about where the straps landed. I knew that the attention was probably feeling more like a massage to her than anything.

“Oh, Jackson,” she moaned again, rubbing her thighs together.

I stopped the flogging and brought my hand down hard on her bottom. “No moving, naughty girl. You are mine and I will decide when you will receive your pleasure. Spread your legs far apart.”


Buy Links



The Little Sleepover Blurb

When twenty-five-year-old Samantha Briggs invites her best friend and fellow little Juliana over for a sleepover, Juliana’s daddy drops her off at Samantha’s house with stern instructions to be a good girl and obey Samantha’s daddy.

The evening is filled with coloring, cartoons, baking cookies, and giggling, and when it’s time for bed Samantha and Juliana decide they aren’t done having fun. But after they’re caught jumping on the bed late at night, they soon find their bottoms bared for a sound spanking as they are reminded what happens to naughty girls who disobey their daddies.

Publisher’s Note: The Little Sleepover is a short story set in the world of Little Samantha’s Choice and Learning to Be Little Again. It includes spankings, age play, and sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Contact Links
Twitter: @oreilly29

No comments:

Post a Comment