Friday, January 15, 2016

In the Author Spotlight with Jaye Peaches and His Lordship's Mate -- Two Times the Disobedience Earns Double the Consequences

Jaye Peaches is in the author spotlight today with her #1 bestselling paranormal erotica novel, His Lordship’s Mate. With 18 books published (by my count through Amazon stalking), there is something in her collection for everyone from historical, to paranormal, to contemporary BDSM and romantic erotica, all are steamy hot. 


Welcome, Jaye!


Hi Maddie, thanks for hosting me today.


I’ve brought along a passage from my latest bestseller. It’s a historical paranomal and something of an experiment with mixing genres, so I was delighted when it hit No. 1 on the Paranormal Erotica list on Amazon.


Ella has married Lord Gethin, who doesn’t like her visiting the forest where a wolf lurks. She can’t help taking a look and ended up lost, then arrived home late. She’s been caught!



Excerpt:

“You’re back,” she panted, casting aside her cloak. “I went for an early morning walk in the garden. Such a lovely—

“It’s four o’clock in the morning. You have not slept in your bed. The sheets are cold. Your cloak is covered in pine needles, and there are no pines in the garden.” He snorted. “You smell of the forest. It hangs upon you. Have you disobeyed my directive?”

Did she attempt to maintain a lie when Gethin had spotted evidence to the contrary? The man had amazing eyes, he’d often spied things far in the distance that she could not see. Another familiar feature was his nose with its amazing sense of smell.

She cursed softly, inaudibly, she thought.

“Your cursing only re-enforces your misdeeds.” Sharp ears, too.

“Forgive me, sir. I went to the forest.” She bowed her head.

Gethin sighed. “You are always forgiven. However, that does not mean you won’t be punished. Your punishment will help remind you why I forgive you. I insist upon obedience, yet here you are attempting to lie to me. Tell me everything now or I shall double your punishment. You know already what I plan to do.”

Nettles. Her eyes widened in alarm. She fell to her knees. “Oh, my lord, I’ve been such a fool. The woods have been such a temptation ever since I first went into them. My head has been filled with fantastical ideas and I allow them to lead me astray. Last night, before the sunset, I walked out into the woods, in the hope I could find my way about, and became lost. In the darkness, I slept beneath a tree until morning when…” The stag! He’d not believe such an encounter, especially how the stag guided her out of the forest. “When I found the path out.”

“You spent the night in the woods, alone!” He rose to his feet and paced the floor. “Did you go looking for the wolf? Tell me!”

“No, sir. God’s truth. I went to explore. The place has a magical lure to me and I couldn’t resist it. I hadn’t anticipated spending the night there.”

“Meaning, Ella, you intended to keep this adventure a secret from me. Is that not the case?”

She’d sealed her fate and had done so with apparent ease. “Yes, my lord,” she whispered.

He halted before her and loomed over her shrunken form. “Let me understand this, Ella. You went where you are forbidden, slept in a dark wood alone, and intended to lie about your activities.”

“Yes, my lord. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sure you are.” He crouched down next to her and tipped up her chin. “Do you wish me to punish you?”

Ella paused. She feared the nettles, what they might do to her tender bottom, but she didn’t fear Gethin. He would carry out his punishment and not let any lasting harm befall her. He put great demands on her body, but he’d never hurt her or drive her to a point beyond her limitations. This was another occasion when she had to trust him. “I disobeyed you and intended to lie. I should be punished. Will you punish me twice?”


Buy links:



Blurb:

Eighteen-year-old Ella Bailey knows that if she is to have any hope of a good match, she must marry quickly before her father completes the ruin of her family’s fortune and good name with his wanton living. Her situation is made worse when a wealthy viscount expresses interest in her hand and she accepts his invitation to a party, only to have the supposed gentleman first seek to seduce her and then attempt to force himself on her.

After his efforts to despoil her are thwarted, the spiteful cad does his utmost to slander Ella’s character with scandalous accusations. With her reputation in tatters and nowhere else to turn, Ella seeks solace in the arms of the enigmatic Gethin Powell, a rich, handsome lord known for his lack of concern for the expectations of high society.

Gethin takes a strong interest in Ella, but he makes it abundantly clear that he is a man who expects to be obeyed in all things. Living under his roof as his woman will mean submitting to his authority, surrendering her body to his desires, and baring her bottom for his stern chastisement whenever he deems it necessary.

Ella soon discovers that Gethin’s sexual appetites are both fierce and insatiable, but as he thoroughly lays claim to her naked, blushing body, she is deeply ashamed to find herself hungering for more. But even as their passion for each other grows deeper, an old and powerful secret waits to come to light. When Ella learns the truth about Gethin, will it tear her away from the man who has taken her as his mate?

Publisher’s Note: His Lordship’s Mate is an erotic romance novel that includes spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.

Want to learn more about Jaye Peaches?
Follow her online at the following links:



Author Bio:

I'm an author of erotic D/s romances including Amazon bestsellers. All my books contain an element of BDSM, spankings or erotic games of sensual exploration. If you desire a little thrill, something to entice, then please take the time to read one of my books. Thank you!

When not writing, I’m busy spending time with her family, enjoying music, sometimes composing or drawing and if the weather allows, gardening.

Jaye lives in NW England.




No comments:

Post a Comment