Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Meredith O'Reilly and Hot Sex, Hotter Men, Kidnapping and More on Wicked Wanton Wednesday

Meredith O'Reilly is my guest today.  She's stepped out of her age play world and landed smack dab in the middle of M/m BDSM erotica with her latest release; His Captive's Heart.  A departure for Miss Meredith, yes, but the early reviews are in and are fabulous!

~~Steaming hot and sexy… This is one of the best M/M stories that I have read.   Ruby J. Curtis


~~ It starts out with a bang and keeps your attention all the way to the end of the epilogue.    Pati May



~~There were so many things to love about (this book)… it’s definitely worth it.     Amazon Customer


~~This was a quick, fun read and left me smiling. Nicely done!   SH


Well, enough rave reviews, lets get to the heat.  In this scene, Marcus gets paddled. 

His Captive's Heart  

  
“I’m going to warm you up with my hand before I use the paddle.”

“Thank you, sir.” The thought of being hit with the paddle without a warm-up sent shivers through me, and they weren’t the pleasurable kind of shivers.

“Okay,” he said, and then his hand smacked my ass three times. One smack for each cheek and then one in the middle. The smacks stung for a second, but then the pain went away.

He did it again and again, until I was sure that my entire backside was a nice shade of pink. The pain wasn’t that unbearable. In fact, by the end of the spanking, my ass was thrusting into the air to meet every one of the smacks.

“Excellent, sub,” he said, running his hand over my bottom, spreading the heat from the spanking.

After a moment, his hand left my bottom and he said, “I’m going to start with the paddle now.”

“Yes, sir.”

It was silent for a moment, and my trepidation over how the paddle was going to feel was building. After another moment, I thought my nerves were going to get the best of me. The hard, solid wood would hurt much more than his hand. The wood would be less forgiving than Dimitri ever could be.

Then my master landed the first smack against my already heated ass.

I groaned at the feeling. I was right—the wood was much more unyielding than his hand. The paddle also left a much sharper sting than a spank, but a few seconds afterwards, the sharp pain turned into a good feeling that went straight to my cock and made me harder than I already was.

“Talk to me, Marcus. Are you ready for more?”

“Yes, sir.”

At my assurance, my master landed three more smacks to my butt. I had to control my breathing through the pain, and then I let out a moan as my cock started to leak. It felt so damn good!

After several more smacks with the paddle, I watched out of the corner of my eye and saw sir put the paddle on the table.

At this point, I was sure that if I heard the first sound of the word ‘come’ from my master, I would in a heartbeat. My cock was sledgehammer-hard and could probably break a piece of concrete right about now.

He flipped me around on the table and took my length in his hand, then ran his hand up and down it.

“P-plea—” I moaned, not able to get the entire word out.

“Come,” he said, and I was thrown over the edge.

Buy Links
AllRomance…coming soon!
Kobo 


His Captive’s Heart Blurb

Twenty-nine-year-old lawyer Marcus Bradberry has fantasized for years about finding a firm-handed man who would not hesitate to provide both guidance and discipline while also bringing him the kind of fulfillment he’s only dreamed about. When he meets Dimitri Anderson, the owner of a local kink club, Marcus takes a chance and shares the wildest fantasy he’s ever had with him.

Though he confesses to Dimitri that nothing excites him more than the idea of a being overpowered, kidnapped, and mastered completely by a strong, handsome man, Marcus is nonetheless shocked when Dimitri takes it upon himself to bring this fantasy to life. When Dimitri surprises him after work on a Friday, Marcus soon finds himself blindfolded, handcuffed, and driven away to an unknown place.

It quickly becomes clear that Dimitri knows exactly what his captive sub needs and is more than ready to give it to him, but as the weekend progresses, Marcus realizes that trusting his new master is at times much harder than he expected. Will he surrender to his most secret desires or will his fears drive him away from his master’s loving arms?

Publisher’s Note: His Captive’s Heart is an erotic romance novel that contains spankings, sexual scenes, anal play, elements of BDSM, and more. If such material offends you, please don’t buy this book.



Author Bio

Meredith O’Reilly cannot believe that she has four books published! It was a little over a year ago, that she had her first book published with Stormy Night Publications. She began writing age play stories, but has since branched out to new sub-genres of romance.

In her spare time, Meredith goes to school, watches a little too much Netflix, and experiments with learning how to cook new things in the kitchen. Mostly she tries to balance her life between school work and author work. That’s a task that is easier said than done, most times.

Contact Links



Oooo, look!  A sale!  
I love a good sale!





Little Samantha’s Choice, Meredith’s first book along with three other amazing books from Stormy Night Publications is on sale for 50% off! You don’t want to miss that deal!

Samantha Briggs always had a suspicion that her husband, Jackson was hiding something from her. When he’s away on a business trip, Samantha finds out her husband’s secret, he wants her to act as his little girl on the weekends. Deciding to give it a try, Samantha falls in love with being Jackson’s little girl. But when she slips up and embarrasses herself by behaving childishly during a stressful morning at work, she reconsiders their new relationship. Will she give up the lifestyle she’s grown to love so much, or can she come to accept that there is nothing wrong with choosing to be her daddy’s little girl?


That's a lot going on, Meredith.  Two great stories, both with a low price of $2.99.   Good luck with your new release and come back any time.


Maddie’s Intimate 
Author’s Corner

Congrats on your new release Meredith.  It’s an M/m erotic romance with BDSM themes.  That’s new territory for you, isn’t it? 


Meredith:          Yes. M/m erotic romance is a brand new sub-genre for me. I have to say that I enjoyed writing it very much.


Maddie:  What made you decide to write about a gay D/s couple?

        
Meredith:  For a while now, I really wanted to branch out from writing age play stories. I enjoy reading M/m erotic romance stories so much, I figured why not write about a D/s couple.


Maddie:  Having written M/f age play, what challenges did this new perspective give rise to?


Meredith:          I faced a couple of challenges while writing His Captive's Heart. For one, as I was writing, I kept wanting to turn the story in to an AP one. I would find myself writing Daddy or wanting to have Dimitri cuddle Marcus close. I had to rewrite a couple of scenes to take the AP out.


Maddie:  As you know, I’m a fan of the club scene and ensembles, His Captive’s Heart leads me to believe there may be more stories to come for some of the other characters.  Do tell…


Meredith:  I would really like to write individual books for Adam, Phillip, Theodore, and Courtney, but we'll see if that happens. It's all going to depend on how well His Captive's Heart does in sales.


Maddie:  The sex scenes in HCH are quite steamy.  What inspired you?
        

Meredith:  Nothing really inspired me per se. I just think that M/m is really hot. So, I let my imagination run wild and let my fingers do the typing. 


Maddie:  What have you learned from writing in this new genre?
        

Meredith:  I've learned a lot of different ways to say the word penis. ;-)


Maddie:  What?  No list?  LOL  I think all of us who right erotica need ideas beyond “thrusting manhood.”  J


You’re still juggling writing with school, what’s next for author Meredith?


Meredith:  That's a good question. LOL! I'm really not sure. Right now, I'm focused on getting ready to start a new year of school. After that, I have a few WIPs. I'll probably decide to work on one of those, but who knows.


Thanks for having me over again, Maddie!


Maddie:  Good luck with your new release and come back any time.  Next week, my guest will be Morganna Williams.  Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment