Tuesday, June 23, 2015

S is for Shibari on the A-Z Challenge

Yesterday was Ropes.  I figured I'd continue the theme today with S of Shibari.  

In this scene, Jonas and Lexie are exploring the depths of their very new relationship.  There chemistry was instant, their interests in ropes, bondage, and dominance and submission in sync, it seems too good to be true and Lexie is a bit anxious that is all going to fast.  Of course, Jonas is there to convince her to take a chance.  


Unbind My Heart
Club Decadence, Book 4



 Shibari will bring us even closer together and be a giant step toward a more sensual relationship, ultimately easing you into the BDSM lifestyle, as well.” 


Jonas’ words and his thumb grazing along her lower lip had her melting.  His touch was magnetic, and she seemed to be pulled closer, the attraction irresistible, his lips compelling. 

“It will be an exciting and very satisfying journey for us both.  Does that sound like something you’d like?”

“Yes, Jonas, I think I’d like that very much.” 

“Excellent.  That means as of now, I am your Sensei and you are my dorei.”

“That’s beautiful. What does it mean?”

“Literally, it means slave.  In the western world of Shibari, it means rope slave, and of course, Sensei means Master.”

“Really?  I thought it mostly meant teacher; your other students call you that, too.”

“Yes,” he agreed.  “Like English, many Japanese words have different meanings.  Within the context of Shibari and our relationship, I intend to be far more than your teacher, Lexie.”

“I’m beginning to see that and, um, well… although I’m comfortable calling you Sensei, I don’t know about the other.”

“That’s fine.  I think I’ve made it clear that I don’t want a full time Master/slave relationship; D/s is all that I’m interested in.” 
Relief swept over her upon hearing that. She didn’t know that she could give up her entire identity for anyone, even Jonas. 

Brushing his lips across her damp cheek, he moved to capture a lobe gently before whispering teasingly, “Should you feel the need to call me Master in the heat of passion or if the spirit moves you, I won’t take offense.”

She laughed softly and pressed her face against his neck, much more relaxed in the circle of his arms.  He went on to clarify his new authority with her.

“Soon, at The Club, in the bedroom, and beyond, however we choose, I will be the Dominant that commands your submission.  Ultimately, I intend to be the half that makes you whole, Lexie. Do you accept this?”

“Jonas,” she exhaled, his name a soft breath against his lips.  “My head tells me no, that it’s too soon and this is crazy, but my heart is screaming, yes.”

“Listen to that little devil on your shoulder, Lex.  He’s prodding you to take a risk.  What is life without a little risk?  Trust me.  I’ll be here to keep you safe, to catch you if you fall.”

Once again, his words closely mirrored her thoughts.  It seemed like a sign that she could trust him and take a chance, to try to find love again.  “Yes, I accept, Sensei.  For the first time in a long time, I want so badly to follow my heart.  Something inside tells me strongly that this is true, that it’s real and I pray I’m right because if it’s not and I’m wrong, I fear it will crush what’s left of my heart.”

“I realize this is a huge leap of faith for you, and I am humbled by the trust you are giving to me.  I swear to protect your fragile spirit, my dorei.  I also promise to help you grow beyond whatever is holding you back.  I’ll push for the answers, but I’ll be there for you.  I vow that together we will unbind your wounded heart and allow it to heal, opening it up to me.”

Tears rolled down her cheeks at his beautiful words.  Who was this man?  She was waiting for someone to pinch her and wake her from this dream.

“I’m going to kiss you now, Sunshine.”


It was a statement of intent, not a request.  As he bent his head, he brushed her lips softly, sampling tenderly.  Lexie immediately responded by leaning up and into the kiss.  When his tongue swept along her lips, she pressed more firmly against him, allowing her body to mold against his larger, harder, masculine form.  The kiss ignited their passion and soon, they wrapped around one another in a heated embrace.





No comments:

Post a Comment