Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Maggie Carpenter and her Cowboy Contractor are in the Spotlight Today on Wicked Wanton Wednesday


Mm, mm, mm... a cowboy contractor.  Maggie Carpenter is back on Wicked Wanton Wednesday combining two of my most favorite things.  If that's not enough she throws in salacious sex, bondage, discipline and romance. 

Yowza Maggie!  You had me at cowboy contractor, but thanks for the bonus content.  



THE HEIRESS

and

THE COWBOY CONTRACTOR


The Blurb:

     
      “This is what I’d suggest,” he drawled. “You find yourself a builder who doesn’t mind bein’ spoken to like a lackey, and who isn’t particular about bein’ called by their name, and I’ll bet the two of you will get along just fine, but me, I’m leavin’.”
     
      In this sizzling romance, Beau Chapman, a hunky horse trainer who is also an experienced builder, crosses swords with Nicole Harris, a spoiled, wealthy heiress. It doesn’t take long for Beau to show her just how he feels about her arrogant attitude and foul mouth, and pulls her across his knee for a well-deserved spanking.

       Though Nicole was initially intrigued by his take-charge personality, she is truly shocked when Beau’s hot hand makes her heart race and her body tingle with excitement. Beau doesn’t take kindly to Nicole’s demanding behavior, but as the days tick by the tempestuous diva remains an absent but constant companion, her face in the forefront of his thoughts.

      When Cupid pulls back his bow he shoots his arrow straight and sure, and the electricity between Beau and Nicole crackles. Salacious sex, bondage, discipline and romance fills the pages of this torrid love story.


The Tease...  (The cover alone made me one-click, I must admit!)


“So,” she continued, “when can you start and how much is it going to cost me?”

    “I haven’t agreed to work for you yet,” he said staring at the plywood under his feet, “and I’m not sure I’m gonna.”

      
“Excuse me?”

“I said, I haven’t-”

“I heard you, I just don’t understand,” she said sharply.

He lifted his chin, and for the first time she saw his eyes. 

What the hell color are they? Shit, I can’t tell with these glasses on. Are they grey? Damn, those lashes, but he’s scowling. Why is he scowling at me?  

“This is what I’d suggest,” he drawled. “You find yourself a builder who doesn’t mind bein’ spoken to like a lackey and who isn’t particular about bein’ called by their name, and I’ll bet the two of you will get along just fine, but me, I’m leavin’.”  

He’d delivered his soliloquy in a monotone, his gaze never leaving her face, and though she knew he couldn’t see her eyes she felt as if he’d been looking right through her. Suddenly he was moving, marching past her, and panic-stricken she turned to catch up but he was traveling at a quick clip.  

“Fuck, would you wait a minute?”  

“I don’t think so,” he muttered, and if you do find someone who’s willin’ to work for you, I hope he spanks your ass between sawin’ planks of wood. Damn, I don’t think I’ve ever met a woman so arrogant...and that mouth!  

“Wait,” she called again, “can we start over?”  

Already across the patch of dirt and heading to his truck, Beau Chapman was insulted and angry, but not just angry with her. He was angry at himself for having made the trip; it wasn’t as if she’d been warm and fuzzy during their phone call.  

I should’ve known this would be a waste of time. I don’t know who you think you are, but I sure as hell am not puttin’ up with that bull-crap.  I drive all the way up here, and you don’t even say hello or have the decency to use my name? You’ve got an attitude as big as the lake, and the mouth of a drunken sailor.


Buy on Amazon

Buy on Barnes and Noble











No comments:

Post a Comment