Monday, September 8, 2014

And the End of Summer Spanks Winners are.....

 
 
 
Alas, it's over.  Both summer and the blog hop.  Thanks to everyone who dropped by my blog.  Many scolded me for being a tease.  Don't worry, Lanie's Lessons is in the hands of my publisher so soon you should know the rest of the story.
 
A record 553 page views this weekend!  Thanks for making that possible.
 
Now for the winners of my individual prizes, randomly selected from those who commented and left their email addresses.
 
Drum Roll Please......

 
 
The winners of a free Maddie Taylor eBook:
(I'm giving away 3 not 2, one for each day)
 
Lillyanna Rose
Felicity Nichols
Renee Meyer
 
 
The winner of the $20 Amazon gift card:
 
Lillyanna Rose
 
Check your email for a personal message from me.
 
 
 
Congratulations to the blog hop winners who are as follows:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment