Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dungeon Crawl - brings us a brand new BDSM blog hop. I'm so freakin' excited!

 
 
Mm Mm Mm, A BDSM dedicated blog hop...
 
What a naughty idea.  I love it!

 
 
For my inaugural post, I'm bring you a lovely little excerpt from the latest in my Decadence series, Master My Love.  It could be titled Masters and Leashes and Cages, oh my!  Enjoy!!!
 
 
The Blurb:
 
When a mysterious invitation to a new BDSM club arrives in Valerie Thornton's mailbox, she sees it as a fateful intervention.  She has long suppressed he desire for a strong man who can nurture her inner-most desires and bring the submissive inside her to life.  Now widowed with an empty nest, she's alone, unfulfilled and wondering what she's been missing.
 
Walking into the most exclusive club in LA all alone, Valerie almost loses her nerve, but the testosterone-filled atmosphere is pure temptation.  Each dominant man she sees is sexier and more handsome than the last.  When she meets intimidating Eric Dupree, the Master Dom takes her breath away.  He seems perfect for her and Val knows he could bring her secret fantasies to life.  She's ready to throw herself at his feet, but refrains.  How could he possibly be interested in a forty-year-old BDSM novice like herself?
 
As managing partner and Rossi CFO, Eric should be thrilled.  Club Decadence LA is successful and Rossi is growing by leaps and bounds.  But as he approaches middle age, he finds that he needs more than his career and bachelor lifestyle can give him.  In walks Valerie Thornton, an innocent to his world.  What has brought her to his club, of all places, and why can't he get her out of his mind?
 
 

 

 
 
Her tinkling laughter escaped and encompassed him.  He noticed several other members heard and turned to look, charmed as well.  She seemed classy and refined, although the leather outfit was all wrong for her.  His phone buzzed, a problem somewhere he was sure.  Checking the screen, he frowned and signaled to Samson. 
“I’m sorry, Valerie.  I need to attend to a problem.”  Samson stepped up then and Eric nodded toward her.  “Samson will watch you while I attend to an issue in the playroom.”
“I’m swamped, boss.  Terry called in and Marcia is late.  It’s just me back here.  I’m afraid I couldn’t give her all my attention.”  He gave her a once over, then turned to look behind the bar.  “She’s little; my naughty slave cage is empty.  I could put her in there in a pinch.”
Val’s cry of alarm and her hands flying to her mouth in shock prompted Eric’s eye roll… newbies.  The least little thing petrified them.  Being naked, restrained to a cross, and flailed with a flogger often didn’t faze them, but in a gilded cage, safe and secure while their Master attended to business seemed beyond the pale.  Go figure.
“Never mind, this is her first night and she’s skittish.  I’ll put the reins on her and bring her with me.”  Eric pulled the length of chain from his pocket and clipped it to her collar.  She gave a small whimper of alarm.  With a little tug, he brought her down from her stool. 
“You know the rule, subbie.  Unattached guest subs have to be tethered in the play areas.  It’s for safety, especially in your case.  We can’t risk you wandering off and freaking out.”
“It makes me feel so…”  She searched for the right word.
“Submissive?” Eric supplied.
“Yes, Sir.”
“Good, that’s exactly as intended.  Shall we go?” 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for hopping by, don't forget to crawl to the other dungeon's for more wickedness...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment