Friday, February 7, 2014

Decadence Continues on SatSpanks with Master My Love


 
 
 
 
Not a participant in Love Spanks, but I'll happily take advantage of the loosening of the rules. I am an opportunist.  So enjoy a long excerpt of my newest novella from the With Hearts Aflame bundle:
 
 Master My Love
Decadence LA
 
In my series', I always wrap up the current couples drama in the current book, no cliff hangers requiring you to wait in frustration for more.  I am known to introduce a new couple's story as a hint of a tease, but not enough to make you nuts... I hope.
 
 
 
 
The Blurb:
 
 
When a mysterious invitation to a new BDSM club arrives in Valerie Thornton's mailbox, she sees it as a fateful intervention.  She has long suppressed her desire for a strong man who can nurture her inner-most desires and bring the submissive inside her to life.  Now widowed with n empty nest, she's alone, unfulfilled and wondering hat she's been missing. 
 
Walking into the most exclusive club in LA all alone, Valerie almost loses her nerve, but the testosterone-filled atmosphere is pure temptation.  Each dominant man she sees is sexier and more handsome than the last.  When she meets intimidating Eric Dupree, the Master Dom, takes her breath away.  He seems perfect for her and Val knows he could bring her secret fantasies to life.  She's ready to throw herself at his feet, but refrains.  How could he possibly be interested in a forty-year-old BDSM novice like herself?
 
As managing partner and Rossi CFO, Eric should be thrilled.  Decadence LA is successful and Ross is growing by leaps and bounds.  But as he approaches middle age, he finds that he needs more than his career and bachelor lifestyle can give him.  In walks Valerie Thornton, an innocent to his world.  What has brought her to his club, of all places, and why can't he get her out of his mind? 
 
 
The Excerpt:
 
 
A brush of something soft skimmed slowly over her backside.  It felt heavenly, and she sighed with pleasure. 

"Do you like that, little one?”

“Oh yes, Master.  Is that… fur?”
“Yes, the contrasting sensations and textures can be a very sensual experience.”  Alternating leather and fur, he applied the final six swats.  His hand soon followed,
caressing softly.  “Spanks are always given on bare bottoms, so that I can assess all your responses, the delicious color of your skin as it changes from creamy white… to pink… to rosy red.  I need to feel how the temperature changes from cool… to warm… to hot.” 

Val knew he could hear her labored breathing.  She wouldn’t be surprised if he could also hear the pounding of her heart as it rapidly surged the blood to her swelling breasts and peaked nipples.  The rush of heat as it flowed to her lower belly brought on a throbbing, aching response.  If he touched her there, he would know that her pussy was flooding with her natural juices. 

As if on cue, Eric’s fingertips skimmed over the bunched up panties covering her sensitive center.  “This very interesting area is where I will gauge your response.  When your pretty pussy is a rosy pink and your lovely lips have become swollen, your sensitive clit will throb and glisten with your essence and you’ll squirm and beg beneath my hands.  All of that will tell me I’m doing my job.”

“You are doing an excellent job now.  Please, touch me more.”

“Hmm…  A reward?  I think not, naughty girl.”  With that statement, he removed his hand, the loss of his touch making her whimper in disappointment. 

“But why?”

“A sub that forgets her manners doesn’t get a reward.”  He approached the head of the bench and crouched down to her level.  A soothing hand brushed the hair from her eyes and then cupped her chin, angling her face so she could see his eyes.  His face was warm and open, but he looked determined as well.  “Have you forgotten where you are?”

“No, Master.”  She spoke softly, her voice weak as need rushed through her body.  

“Have you forgotten who I am?”

“You are Master Eric.”

“Then you must be a defiant little sub and are purposely refusing to address me as I’ve asked.”

“No!  Forgive me, Master, it wasn’t intentional.”

“Were you distracted?  Daydreaming like in class?”

“Yes. I can’t think with your hands on my bottom and when you touched my—” Val stopped short, unused to speaking in frank terms about her anatomy as he did.  She knew she’d have to toughen up, considering her surroundings.    

“Say it.  My fingers on your pussy distracted you.”

“Oh yes, your fingers on my . . .” Unsettled under the scrutiny of his gaze, she managed to conquer her nerves and say it.  “Your fingers on my pussy distracted me.”

“Since inattention is the reason for your punishment, we’ll have to add strokes when we begin.”

“When we begin?”  What had they been doing? She thought they had already begun.  Belatedly, she remembered to tack on his title.  “Master!”
 
Smiling, he caressed her cheek.  “Ah sweet innocent, learning will
be challenging for you, but so much fun for me." 

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00I4FFXKU/spea06-20#customerReviews

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00I4FFXKU/spea06-20#customerReviews



Grab this sizzling hot collection of five novellas from some of Blushing Books bestselling contemporary authors.  Each of these five books is a brand new story featuring an old-fashioned man and his woman.  Almost 170,00 words of reading at a really astonishing price: 50% of the regular price.



http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00I4BCIN4/spea06-20#customerReviews



Before you leave, make sure you take the authors survey at the right.  Leave a comment with your email today and you'll be entered to win an $10 Amazon gift card.

Then hop around the bloghop ad see what the other authors have in store for you today.  See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment