Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Alta Hensley Shares Something Wicked and Wanton and Ruby Red

Please welcome today's guest author
Alta Hensley.


Alta is a multi-published author whose Domestic Discipline/Spanking romance novels have become some of the bestselling books in the genre.

A big apology to Alta, due to tech difficulties my scheduled post for this morning pooped out on me.  But better late than never for this delightfully wicked treat. 



The Blurb for Ruby Red:
 

The word 'alpha' sends a shiver through every woman's body. The taboo of BDSM conquers her fantasy. The desire is growing...
Ruby Rose wants to write an article on the belief of Domestic Discipline and its growing popularity. In order to do it well, and come across as genuine, she decides she must immerse herself in the lifestyle. She starts working as a bartender at a trendy BDSM club in hopes of compiling all the research she needs. But everything changes the minute Evan Steel walks through the door.

Evan Steel represents this life. He lives this life. He is this life. Evan is the man with all the answers, and due to a budding relationship, Ruby has the walking fantasy right at her fingertips.

But what Ruby soon discovers is that Evan Steel may very well be more than just a fantasy.


The Excerpt:
“Well then, maybe I should give you a challenge.” Evan leered at her suggestively, leaning in for another kiss.
Ruby closed her eyes for a moment, searching her entire being for the courage for what she was about to do. “Challenge accepted.” She paused. “I want this moment. I want this moment to feel you.” Ruby tentatively pressed her palm to his chest. “I want this moment to taste you.” Ruby lowered her hand to the bulge in Evan’s pants. “I want this moment to feel your cock between my lips.” Ruby quickly undid Evan’s pants releasing him from his confines. For the first time in Ruby's life, she allowed her passion to rule over her mind. She couldn’t believe she’d actually said the word ‘cock’. Something was changing in her. Something was awakening.

Evan stood still, never making a move to stop Ruby in her mission. She took this as a sign to continue on. She knelt down and softly placed his hardened cock on the base of her tongue and closed her lips tightly around him. Looking up into his eyes, she began to move her mouth up and down along his shaft. Evan never looked away. He never closed his eyes for a moment. He watched as Ruby began her seduction. She tightened her lips, and worked her tongue in small circles along the entire length. His taste, his smell, and his entire aura were everything Ruby had imagined.

Evan reached for Ruby's hair to stop her. “Ruby,” he moaned.

Ruby looked up into his eyes with his cock still in her mouth. She pulled it out enough to whisper, “Don't, Evan. I'm not the innocent, naïve girl you see. I am a woman with desires, needs, and a hunger for you like nothing I could have imagined.” She lowered her mouth down to the base of his cock and slowly back to the tip. Removing his penis just enough to speak again, she rasped, “Let me pleasure you.”

Evan closed his eyes and threw his head back in euphoric surrender. Ruby knew she had won this battle. She smiled wickedly at her success and continued her quest to please Evan like he had never experienced before.

Maddie's Intimate Authors Corner

This month I have asked all my guest authors about their most wicked, wanton encounter of 2013 and what their fantasy encounter is for the coming year.  Alta was especially sensational and had to do with  a ginger root.  That's HOT... 



Alta:  My most wicked and wanton experience I had in 2013 most definitely lived in my head. But I would have to say it was doing the research for Of Yesterday. There is a figging scene and I insist that everything I write is genuine. So...let's just say things got a little HOT! ;) Would I recommend that everyone try it? Yes! Would I do it again? For sure!

2014??? Well that all depends on what I write and what I need to research.


A bit more about Alta:

She finally followed one of her dreams, and one of the dreams her Nana always had for her. Alta always wanted to be a writer from the time she could spell, and now she gets the privilege of saying she's an Author.


She also writes under the pen name Mila Kerr for all her books in the genre of F/F Romance.


You can find out more about Alta on her website at
http://www.altahensley.com  and she can be found on Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads


Thanks for stopping by Alta.  Again, sorry for the little mishap and I hope you'll visit again with when you have another HOT release.

Stop in again next week when my guest will be Dinah McLeod and her co-authors from With Hearts Aflame. 








No comments:

Post a Comment