Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Patty Devlin joins me on Wicked Wanton Wednesday with The Naughty List


We're counting down to Christmas on Wicked Wanton Wednesday. 

It's just a week away and we have two more novella's to go.  

You've met a hot military man with a wicked hair brush, a sweet and sexy EMT who knows how to handle a woman, and a dominant wounded warrior turned mall security guard.  

What a treat!  The best part... the romance and love that is blooming along with the myriad of colors on our heroines well spanked bottoms.  So far we have met three of the sexy, blue collar dominant men that lie within the pages of the sexy boxed set.  If that sounds more delicious than a piece of Christmas fudge, leave a comment to enter our drawing for a free copy of The Naughty List. (more details below)

Today, my guest author is Patty Devlin who is gifting us with an excerpt from Christmas Joy from The Naughty List.  What kind of hero will she bring to our holiday table.  Read on my greedy spankophiles. 


Christmas Joy:  the blurb...

Joy hitches a ride headed to the Double R ranch, looking for a job. She is desperate to find a place to stay before the snow flies, however, she isn’t prepared for the feelings the large, sexy and entirely dominant man, who finds her, stirs up deep inside her.

Living on the road has been hard and with her past she should stay and beg for the job. But running is easier than dealing with her fears and these new feelings, isn’t it?

 
Nick is used to being in charge, after all he has been the one taking care of his brothers for years. So, he knows just what Joy needs—and he’s more than willing to put her over his knee and give it to her.

 
Nick’s also used to people leaving. He’s not used to having a chance to change it. Can he find her, convince her to trust him, and bring her back?

 
Will Nick be able to bring Joy into his home, his heart, and keep her there—for good, not just for Christmas?

 
Buy it Now! Blushing Books or Amazon 


 
The spanking good excerpt...


She should have been afraid, but for some reason she wasn’t. Oh, yes, her heart was beating erratically, but it may have been excitement. “Yes. It seems like the easiest way,” she admitted.


He jerked her with him the three steps back the bench and sat down, only this time he pulled her over his lap instead of onto it. She was sprawled out on her tummy, over his knees and even though she had never heard or seen a spanking she recognized the position. “Nick! You let me go right now. I’m gonna call the po—” Her boots made heavy clunking noise when they rhythmically flew up and down with each of the rock hard swats he delivered to the seat of her new jeans. The boots were loud thunking on the ground but it was nothing compared to the echoing crack his palm made on her fanny.

                “Ow! Ow! Stop. You can’t do that—you can’t do this!” she screeched as her hands flew back trying to cover her butt. He caught them and held them hostage neatly together at her waist and kept right at his task of laying a fire to her previously frozen and numb buttocks.

                “You have done two of the most selfish things I can imagine, little girl, and you are going to learn right now what it means to be part of a family. You will not do dangerous things, things that jeopardize your health or things that make the rest of your family worry about you. Do you understand me? There will be no more talk about ending your life or running away. Understand?”

                “I do… ow… I do… Please, just stop. Someone is going to see…” she sobbed.



This title is part of our holiday "box set" offering, "The Naughty List" - Available for a LIMITED TIME only!  Grab this amazing holiday collection of five novellas from some of old-fashioned romance's favorite authors.  Each of these five books is all-new for the 2013 Holiday season. Almost 130,000 words of reading for one great low price.  (50% less than purchasing separately)
 
 
Congratulations to our last week's winner of the drawing for the boxed set:   Ruth Staunton
 
 
 
To enter into a drawing for a free copy of The Naughty List, simply leave a comment about "Christmas Joy" below.  I'll be giving a copy away each Wednesday through Christmas.  Good luck.




Buy on Amazon

Buy on Blushing Books





 
Maddie's Intimate Authors Corner:

In the spirit of the holiday season, I posed this question to all my December guests.

Your name is on the naughty list this year, tell us what you did to disappoint Santa and what the consequences were.

Patty:  Me? On the List? Well I... You guys will probably laugh. I wouldn't have been caught... I should have known better than to gamble on him not knowing. Usually I can say it was the coffee shop, or something for the kids. I mean who notices a couple dollars here and there? It's not really about the money, you know. 

He was already snoring the one night.
"Shut it off!" he barked.
Startling me and scaring me half to death. I was under the covers, using the Kindle app on my phone. It couldn't have been that bright, I don't know how he even noticed!

And the next time well, I'm always very careful to close my laptop screen when I walk away. I never leave my work  or books open, I have kids... God only knows what they would tell their Sunday school teachers if they saw some of the naked booty girls on some of your blogs. :) Anyway, I had just ran to the bathroom... But I'd left it open. And it wasn't a book by Patty Devlin...  He happens to know that Natasha Knight is not my pseudonym and Her Rogue Night is not on my work list. He has this thing about me working when I say I'm working...

I also have a spending limit and Saturday Spankings tends to keep me (finding ways to creatively hide the amount I spend) **Can you strike that line? *** toeing that line. 

Not only did I make The Naughty List and earn a spanking, but I also lost some time online.

Maddie:  Oh my Patty!  You have just now become my best-est "spill your guts" girlfriend.  I have been asking all of my guest authors this question all month long.  Some have coyly hinted at being naughty on purpose (Renee hoping for the belt comes to mind) and others have expounded on one particular naughty incident (Dinah and Maren).  But you my dear Patty were the only one who fessed up to all sorts of naughtiness.  No wonder you are on Santa's Naughty List.
Read about Patty on her Blog




Come back next Wednesday, Christmas Day, when I will feature Everything Christmas, my own contribution to The Naughty List.  That will be our final drawing for a free boxed set.  Don't miss out.

No comments:

Post a Comment