Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Brat Meets Her Match
Snippet Sunday

Welcome to Snippet Sunday.  The snippet today is a continuation from last week from my new erotic romance "Faithfully".

Due out this month on Kindle Select.  Watch my blog for a release date.  It will be offered for 5 day during the first 90 and I'll post those dates as well.

Last Sunday, Joanna was pouting and acting like a brat because Peter's orders had come in and he was shipping out.  There impromptu marriage was less than she'd hoped for.  Was her bratty behavior due to the spur of the moment wedding, or worry for her man?

“My hand was just the warm up.  You are getting a dozen with the brush and if  you don’t lie back down, I’ll double it.” 

Peter looked into her eyes as he rubbed the cool flat side of the brush against her heated butt.  He waited for her to get back in position, but she hesitated.  “Are we really going to have a stare down contest about this?  Or are you going to be a good girl and obey me?”

“Obey?” she was shocked.
 
“You promised to do that today.  Remember your vow to love, honor, and obey.”  He punctuated each word with a stinging swat.  “Today you have shown me one out of three.  I’m just trying to get you to understand that I will always demand all three.”



Faithfully is a prequel to my Club Decadence series.  The first two in the 6 books series are available now.

Buy on Amazon 

Buy on Blushing Books

Post your comments please, I'd love to hear from you.  Also, visit my fellow authors for more Sunday Snippets.  Enjoy!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/SnippetSunday/

No comments:

Post a Comment