Tuesday, July 30, 2013




So naughty for teasing her man...  #Satspanks

 For mature audiences.  18+ only please.




                                        


Here I am again for another Saturday Spankings Bloghop.  You will notice that I am so excited about the spankings that I am posting early.  Plus, I don't want to be on the headmistress' tardy board again this week.  f you're a reader who likes stories with with a touch of corporal punishment, this is the hop for you.  Last week I promised another snippet from You Said Forever, Book 2 of the Club Decadence series.  I believe we left off with Regan expecting a spanking for being so naughty and teasing her man, what follows is a hot and creative round of loving.  But since it is Saturday and we are all about spankings, indulge me while I skip forward a few chapters.  In You Said Forever, Regan's sexy spanker of a husband travels some.  Here is a snippet where they are video chatting online and they get a little shall we say, amorous.  Enjoy.    



You want me to spank my own butt?”

Video sex was nothing new to them.  He had introduced her to it while serving overseas for so many years.  It was exciting and always seemed wickedly salacious to Regan, which added to the thrill. 

"OK Regan, get the leather paddle.”

With flaming cheeks she did as instructed.

“I want to see and hear hard strokes, babe.  Start with your right cheek.  I’ll count.”






Next week, I'll tease you with a little snippet from my new book, "Faithfully" which is due out this week.  As a prequel to the Club Decadence series, you'll find more sassy leading ladies, humor, BDSM and sexy dominant males who are even better when they're military men.  And did I mention spankings?



Thanks to all my fans for supporting my books.  And to all my naughty Saturday Spankings friends, if you enjoyed your spanking today, join my fellow participants at http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/  for more much needed discipline.  

No comments:

Post a Comment